Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Am Back....quirkymurmur resumes...

Today,I am happy on two counts.

One, my exams got over and I don't have the fear of failing in any of the subjects.(Though I haven't failed in any subject till now,that feeling that you might fail in a subject is HORRIBLE.This feeling ruined three of my semester vacations..more on that in the next blog...).

Two,I had promised myself that I would not blog till my exams get over and I'm proud to say that I have kept that promise.Though I did sneak in once and inserted the hitmeter.I did though go through lots of other blogs,about which I'd be sharing details in a short while,I did not post anything on my blog.How's that for a promise of not 'blogging'!!!

Now that my exams are over and am feeling good..and suddenly I find myself in final year!!I thought of going back and take a look at how three years of engineering have passed through the six semester exams I have given till now.Believe me,each of them(not the whole exam,but each subject exam) has a story associated with it.Promise that it'll be an interesting read.


P.S. The hit meter count reads 197..well it's been something like 20 days since i inserted it and there have hardy been any comments and did 197 people actually read my blog???Or is it a case similar to Sonia Gandhi's??People turn up in hordes and hordes to her election rallies, but their numbers don't get converted to votes!!!Can somebody please explain that to me??:)..

10 comments:

TheSpark said...

welcome back! iam sure my existence in blogosphere accounts for atleast half of those 197 hits. :)
and thk God for not being hit on the face with 'who the hell wants to do engg.?' for the umpteenth time. guess tht answers ur question, atleast in half? :)

mrinabh said...

The wanderiust shall resume.

d4u said...

Enjoy now...its the luvly post-exam phase..:D!!
Thanx 4 droppin by my blog...:-)

adi said...

i echo the spark's feelings...it's a relief not to be hit by that wonderful conversation transcript.

adi said...

and btw, u always appear online on y!, so cant leave pffline messages.

Baejaar said...

Atlast you are back. Some of the 197 hits meant that they were reading your blog but for majority of us, its just checking whether your exams are over or not. Now that it has, budget some time from your vacations and compensate for the missed posts.

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Hmm... welcome back! About failing in a subject... I think you remember data structures. The worst feeling is to suddenly find that the question which you had read out as 'trie-structure' and thought to be a misprint of 'tree-structure' is actually another couple of chapters at the end of the book! :) Happened to me.

Anonymous said...

hi nikhil!
glad u came back~(^o^)/ promised urself?? wow.. very strong will.
i think i hit abt 10 times. happy vacation~!!

Ellie said...

More blogs please...Campusing needs a vent doesn't it??

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Well, you haven't blogged for a week now!! What happenned?